F.LLI MAZZON S.p.A.
Indirizzo: Via Vicenza 72
36015 - SCHIO (VI) - ITALY
Tel: +39 0445. 678000
Fax: +39 0445. 678001
F.LLI MAZZON S.p.A., located in Schio (province of Vicenza) has been developing its activity for over 40 years, specializing in the production of chemicals for foundries and industries.
It has two adjoining factories, covering an area of 26.000 sqm, 10.000 of which indoor, and 50 employees.
Since 1997 it has been operating with a certified quality system in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001-1994 Standards, now 9001:2000, improving
the company management organisation and providing a better service. Now it is acheiving the Environmental Certification according to UNI EN ISO 14001. With a wide range of about 1000 products, divided into 3 branches: Products for Foundry, Industrial dye-works, industrial detergents. Mazzon S.p.A. serves more than 600 companies in Italy and abroad, always providing the customers with an efficient logistics service and a highly qualified technical assistance.
- RESINS for COLD-BOX process curing with amines
- FURAN and FURANPHENOLIC RESINS
- PHENOLIC RESINS - Acid HARDENERS
- Ester cured PHENOLIC ALKALINE RESINS
- POLYOL-URETHANE RESINS for iron/aluminium
- Polyisocyanate cured ALKYD RESINS
- SILICATE binders curing with CO2 or liquid esters
REFRACTORY COATINGS in alcohol or water:
- for cores/moulds of iron/steel/non ferrous castings
- for polystyrene patterns of iron/steel castings
- for cores in automotive industry
- for static and centrifugal metal shells
- for “lost foam” process of aluminium/iron castings
- Alcohol based THINNERS for coatings
- Cold setting GLUES in tubes for cores/moulds
- Solvent based quick-drying GLUE for shells
- MOULD SEALS from 5 to 20 mm
- Liquid RELEASE AGENTS for pattern plates, for core boxes, for shell moulding
- SPRAY RELEASE AGENTS in bottles
- ADDITIVES for cores and moulais
- EXOTHERMIC POWDERS for feeder-heads for iron, steel, non ferrous castings - FILLERS for cores
- Rust-Preventing PAINTS for castines
- PAINTS for wood patterns
- EQUIPMENT for cores and mould painting