MOTULtech Baraldi is pleased to announce the release of the new version of ICAST LUBE ANALYZER ™ rel. 3.5.1 for the optimization of the die casting die lubrication process.
ICAST LUBE ANALYZER ™ is an indispensable tool for a correct analysis of the lubrication cycles and for their optimization.
The new software version is now available on a permanent license. To receive the license you need:
1. Access the Baraldi iCast website: https://icast.baraldi.com/en/
2. Send the request for information by filling out the form on the website
3. Receive information from Baraldi
4. Register on the website to download the license
5. Download the iCast license from the website and install it on one or more PCs
6. Insert the Dongle key received from Baraldi into the USB connector of the PC
7. Start iCast
Through the acquisition of thermographic images stored by Marposs's TOTAL THERMAL VISION® system, with ICAST LUBE ANALYZER® it is possible to analyze in depth the thermal distribution on the surface of the Diecasting dies, before and after the lubrication cycle. Production data of days, weeks or months can be analyzed, and trends can be analyzed dynamically using video clips or with different 2D and 3D viewing modes. It is possible to set up to 10 different areas of the mold surface, analyze the "DELTA T" generated by the lubrication cycle for each area and its trend over time. Through the data analysis it is possible to select the most suitable release agent of the
Baraldi CASTING TTV LINE® line and optimize the lubrication cycle. Finally, the analysis and optimization process can be documented with automatic reports generated by the software and exported in pdf format.