Foundry Ecocer S.r.l.
FOUNDRY ECOCER was born at the end of the nineties and it is one of the most important Italian companies in the production and marketing of products, auxiliaries and machineries for non ferrous alloys foundries.
Since its beginning, it is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001:2015) and it is addicted to the quality and to its customers’ satisfaction in all aspects concerning the customer service. Supported by two sophisticated laboratories, F.E. is able to carry on both the control quality and quality assurance of products and the R&D activities put big efforts and
resources to improve and to develop new receipts, both for increasing the quality and performances of products, for reducing their environmental impact (dust, powders, VOC, etc.) and to satisfy all technical and technological necessities of customers.
In addition, FOUNDRY ECOCER has a wide net of technicians and salesmen, assuring an optimum sales net service, technical assistance and consultant service in all European countries and also in the most of North America, South America and Middle East Countries, 24h 7/7.
LIST OF PRODUCTS:
- Fluxes in powder and mainly in granulated form
- Products for modification, purification and addition of non-ferrous alloys, in tablets’ form and/or in aluminum cans.
- Drossing off, Degassing, Grain refining, Modifying products
- Protective coatings and Lubricants
- Coatings for the protection of metal surfaces, cores and sands moulds with organic-inorganic binders.
- Coatings for light alloys casting, Protective coatings, Lubricants and Release agents
- Ceramics, Graphite, Filters Products
- Products made in refractory and insulating material, for casting aluminum alloys and for critical and difficult applications.
- White ceramics, SiC and Graphite Manufactured, Filters - Others (cones, cylindrical sleeves, etc.)
- Master Alloys in ingots, bars, wire rod
- Alloying tablets
- Injection machines
- Engineering service to project and realize metal transfer and filtration equipments.
- Consulting services for developing and improving foundry processes.
- Equipments for metallurgic treatments and in line degassing - Process control instruments