J.M.L. Italy S.r.l.
Founded in 1979, JML is a global supplier of industrial equipment to foundries. We have the know-how and the capability to optimize the capacity, the productivity and the quality of our customers by installing new equipment or modifying the existing ones.
JML has three key sites; one at Vrigne-aux-Bois on the Belgium-Luxembourg border, a second in Germany and a third in Italy, providing a further distribution center and south Europe.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Sand preparation (core and green sand)
- Cores centers and molding lines
- Robot cell
- Vibrating technologies
- Sand reclamation
- Environmental solutions
The improvements that come with JML equipment allow you to produce your parts more efficiently and to a higher standard. With reduced downtime you are able to fulfill client orders quickly and improve your delivery rates. The improvements in output quality help to maintain your foundry reputation and gain client loyalty.
- We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service to our clients. We do this through a clear investment in people, processes and technology.
- JML equipment meets the industry standards that you would expect. This combined with the high-quality material selection for the construction means your investment remains high performing for years.
- We use cutting edge software to develop our plans and years of hands on expertise to build them. Today is more than 40 years since the first JML Industries site was created at Vrigne-aux-Bois in the heart of the Metallurgical industry. We have helped hundreds of foundries make better use of their site space and improve their output capacity. As industry experts we bring the knowledge of our 80 strong team to the projects to deliver the optimum results.
From January 2020 JML takes de control of Space srl.