OMSG Officine Meccaniche San Giorgio S.p.A.
The Group OMSG-Officine Meccaniche San Giorgio SpA designs and manufactures: shot blast machines, automatic sandblasting systems, shot-peening machines, since its foundation in 1961.
The headquarter is in Villa Cortese (Milan) where more than 70 employees work.
The other offices are in: Dairago (Milan) in Italy, France with the branch OMSG France and in Germany with the branch OMSG Deutschland Gmbh.
Since 2017, the group has expanded with the acquisition of the company Carlo Banfi, historic manufacturer of shot blasting machines, with more than 4.000 shot blasting machines installed worldwide.
The fields of application of our shot blasting machines are numerous: castings (steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, bronze), aluminum die-casting (automotive, lighting, telecommunications, power tools, etc.), steel constructions in preparation for painting, hot pressing steel, forges, metallic wire and bars, etc.
Through its European branches and the worldwide sales network, OMSG guarantees a precise and punctual after-sales service and spare parts for the management of the 9.000 and more shot blasting machines installed in the world.
OMSG is certified ISO 9011 and BS OHSAS 18001.
The range of shot blasting machines manufatured by OMSG includes
- SGH- Tumblast machine steel belt conveyor
- SGR - Tumblast machine rubber belt conveyor
- CAPRI - Spinner-hanger shot blasting machines
- SANDERMATIC - Tunnel shot blasting machine with carousel handling
- CWB -Wire mesh belt conveyor shot blasting machines
- TUNNELBLAST - Tunnel shot blasting machines with overhead conveyor (hoists) or on the ground (wagons)
- ROTOFLOW - Continuous belt shot blasting machines
- LAUCO – Roller conveyor shot blast machines
- RT - Rotary table table shot blasting machines
- RBC - Diabolo roller conveyor shot blasting machines
- ISIB - Shot blasting machines for boilers, cylinders and tanks
- PM - Shot-peening machines
- DS and VERBOR - Shot blasting machines for wire and metal bars
- IL - Special shot blasting machines for ingot molds
- Customized shot blasting machines upon specific customer request